Okay. I’ve been away from here for a long time. I ended up living in the USA for 6 months helping my brother plan his early retirement and escape from NJ. We pulled that off and now he is here in Cuenca with me. Of course, he is enjoying the good life of a retiree (at age 52, no less!) while I’m still a working stiff, but that’s the way these things work out sometimes.
We’re in the process of getting our residency visas, and finally settling into picking out apartments and so on.
On the business front, I’m looking to branch out more from the techie stuff and work on projects that are more relevant to regular people, particularly those of us who are looking to downshift from the rat race and maybe even learn a new language and move to a new country. So look for this shift in focus to start appearing here. Hopefully this will be more useful to more people, and will motivate me to finish redesigning this site too!
My work related to Microsoft Outlook is what pays the bills around here, and now that Office 2013 is available to the general public, I’m going to be putting most of my effort into covering what’s new and different about Outlook for a while. Here are some Outlook-related resources I’m working on that you might want to check out:
- A general Outlook 2013 Introduction
- Basics of Outlook 2013 Mail
- Basics of Outlook 2013 Calendar
- Living-With-Outlook-2010.com – Cool tips, tricks, and techniques for working with Outlook 2010. Includes detailed instructions for getting your varied email accounts connected to Outlook to save your sanity!
- Living-With-Outlook.com – Cool tips, tricks, and techniques for working with Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003.
Thanks for stopping by!